The QMK Proton-C is a drop-in replacement for the Pro Micro boards. It boasts a powerful STM32F303 micro controller that runs faster has more memory and is well loved by keyboard builders all over the world.
A short overview of its main features:
- Through-hole mounted USB-C Port
- 32-bit 72MHz Cortex-M4 processor (STM32F303CCT6)
- I2C, SPI, PWM, DMA, DAC, USART, I2S
- 23x 3.3V I/O Ports
- 1x 5V output for WS2812 LED chains
- 256kB flash
- 40kB RAM
- AST1109MLTRQ / KLJ-1102 speaker footprint
- Reset button
For more information go here: https://qmk.fm/proton-c/
Note: Please be aware that the Proton-C is extremely limited stock. Speakers have been ordered and are expected within 2 weeks. Orders with them included will be shipped out once the speakers arrive.