The Kyria is a 40% split keyboard. Its main features are a large and customizable thumb cluster that allow you to move more work from the pinkie finger to the thumb, an aggressive column stagger that allows for a more comfortable hand position, and two rotary encoders in a position you can choose yourself.
This keyboard allows you to make it your own. From a breakaway outer column for those wishing for a smaller keyboard, to using up to two 2u keys per thumb cluster, and from choosing your rotary encoder position from the top and bottoms spots on the outer row and the innermost spot of the thumb cluster to customizing the large 128 by 64 pixel OLED display.
FOR EU CUSTOMERS - order your kit at splitkb.com to order from your local EU vendor!
- Powered by QMK Firmware.
- Support for MX, ALPS and Choc switches.
- Use up to two 2u keys per thumb cluster instead of 1u keys, supports PCB mounted stabilizers. Only for MX and ALPS.
- Top mounted Pro Micros for a lower profile.
- Up to two 128×64 pixel OLED displays (included in Expanded Kit).
- Up to two EC11 rotary encoders in one of three possible positions (outer column at the top, outer column at the bottom, or at the innermost thumb cluster key).
- Underglow by individual RGB LEDs (included in Expanded Kit) or LED strip.
- Outer column breaks away if you want a smaller form factor.
- Staggered ICSP header allows for flashing a new bootloader without soldering.
- I2C and all other pins broken out for easy modding access.
Try Before You Buy
Curious to see if the layout is something for you? Download and print the Kyria Layout Tester, and see for yourself.
Kit ContentsBase Kit:
- 2 × Kyria rev1.0 PCB
- 55 × 1N4148 Diode
- 2 × TRRS jack
- 2 × Reset button
- 4 × 4700 Ohm resistor
- 2 × 128×64 pixel OLED displays
- 25 × RGB LEDs
This is a kit. You will need tools and additional components to assemble it:
Want to make your own case? You can! Find the open source case files on Github.
Got my order earlier than expected and loved the packaging and the free stickers!
The customer service is great. This was my first time purchasing from this site. The package came with 5 stickers and great presentation.
I received my kyria kit really quickly! Everything was clearly packaged with a lot of care. The pcbs looked perfect and I couldn’t be happier with my kyria now that I’ve built it!
Very high quality, package was delivered on time. All included parts were extra protected in the packaging. Thank you
I'm still in the process of building this, but this is a fantastic kit. Packaging, fit and finish were all excellent and mkultra did an excellent packaging job, with lots of fun stickers and a confidential one holding it all together.
The instructions from the website were clear with lots of good photographs and I had a good experience.
Dude this is such a slick build I'm already looking forward to making a second one!